Monday, July 23, 2007

The very young at heart!



"Fairy Tales can come true, it can happen to you
If you're young at heart
You can laugh when your dreams fall apart at the seams.
And life gets more exciting in each passing day.
And love is either in your heart or on its way.
And if you should survive to a hundred and five
Look at all you'll derive out of being alive.
And here is the best part,
You have a head start
If are among the very young at heart"

My Aunt Betty (75) married Mr. Robert Barden (78) last month. His wife passed away a few years ago and my Uncle Lynn did too. Mr. Robert is an evangelist in the local prisons. He is really on fire for Christ. I went with him to the prison when I was in Brownsville back in Feb.
Aunt Betty, my friends over here really thought that it was awesome about yall's wedding! Yall give me hope and help me to laugh at love that has fallen apart at the seams!

Happy 38th Anniversary to Mom and Dad and to Amy and Mike both on July 25
love yall,

No comments: